Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ideas for hot weather crochet

Searching for some "new" vintage project to work on despite the heat? Try looking through the wealth of materials at antiquepatternlibrary.org. There is something here for everyone. 

I was going through this Corticelli book from 1916 and saw a simple and pretty crochet edging that would be very pretty on the edge of a tea towel. I found some beautiful linen dinner napkins that are about 30 inches wide. This edging would be nice on them to repurpose into a tea towel for a friend.
On page 7 of the PDF
For a more challenging pattern, check out page 11 for the Princess Louise crocheted bag. Wouldn't that be perfect for a wedding? Wow!


I love this picture hat but I don't think I could pull off this look!

Please share any projects you would like to try.

Enjoy, Debby

Check out these Free Patterns and Recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...