Here are some great free patterns for knit and crocheted cosies.
Flower Pot Tea Cosy
Flower Garden Tea Cosy
Rosebuds Tea Cosy
DAYLILY TEA COSY - CROCHET
Check out Jen's blog for more great patterns.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
The free mini-courses have the same great content that you've come to expect from Craftsy.com, but feature student-led discussions and are shorter in length than regular courses.
- Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.
- The Hand-Painted Cake: Elevate your cake with Erin Schaefgen's freehand painting techniques. Create beautiful and edible works of art with Erin's tips and tricks.
- Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
- Modern Buttercream: Learn to use buttercream like a pro! Discover the tricks and tips to construct and create a beautifully finished buttercream cake.
- Micro Torch Basics: Go ahead, play with fire. Using a butane micro-torch, learn the basics of creating beautiful and unique metal jewelry in your own house.