An explanation of their knitting terms can be found here.
Happy knitting, Debby
Craftsy Photography Courses Craftsy’s goal is to revolutionize online education by allowing photography enthusiasts to go on location with world-class instructors, learn professional techniques and engage with instructors and fellow students. Craftsy courses are highly interactive, allowing students to ask questions, make digital video notes, and learn using the latest tools. Check out the great course offerings currently available:
- Shoot It: Product Photography Class - You don't need expensive software or a super-fancy camera to take great photos - just the knowledge you'll get in this essential class.
- Kirk Tuck: Studio Portrait Lighting - Let photographer Kirk Tuck show you the equipment, setup and lighting techniques you’ll need to create alluring, professional-quality studio portraits.
- Portraits With an On-Camera Speedlight - Use light to bring your portraits to life! Harness available light and learn advanced on-camera flash techniques with Neil van Niekerk.
- Landscape Photography: Great Sand Dunes - Journey through stunning sand dune vistas with photo guru Rick Sammon & elevate your landscape photos from bland to breathtaking in this online class.
- Shooting Intimate Landscapes - Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary! See beauty on a small scale and find intimate landscapes anywhere with photographer Rob Sheppard.
- Off-Camera Flash Photography with Neil van Niekerk - Put your subjects in their best light no matter what the setting by taking your speedlight off-camera and creating fantastic portraits with Neil van Niekerk’s expert flash techniques.