Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Dog sweater for Dream House Rescue and their adoption event today.

Most of my customers purchase patterns to make items for themselves, friends or family members. Ann purchased this collection of Celtic Doggie sweater patterns to knit a sweater for a raffle supporting Dream House Rescue. 

Check out her great work!

Dream House Rescue is located in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. 

The raffle is today – it’s an outdoor event at their dog adoption event.
 
Here are links for more info:

 


Here is a picture of Quinn. She will be at the adoption event today and hopefully will find a forever home.  She’s only a year old, a sheltie mix.
My name is Quinn. Come and see me at the adoption event today!

Thanks Ann, for being a foster mother. My two kitties are rescue pets and they are the best cats I have ever had!

Enjoy, Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...