Monday, March 3, 2014

Back from England...

Well, I returned from England at the end of last week but it has taken quite a few days for the jet lag brain fog to clear. Am I getting older? No, no, no!

The weather in Kent was beautiful and sunny; almost 60 F every day. Today in Virginia we have freezing rain and snow. Hey, it is March. No more snow.

In the mean time, I have been unpacking and going through my goodies that I brought back. Over the next couple of days I will be posting patterns and antique/vintage items on EBAY and ETSY.

Here is one to get you started:


I love this simple to knit pattern from Weldon's. You can purchase it now on ETSY and download it immediately. Send over any photos from your projects.

All the best, Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...