Kreinik Manufacturing. Silk and metallic threadYLI Lovely quality threads and ribbons in cotton and silk
- Interesting looking shoelace yarn
- Gimpe for making tassels and embroidery
- PDF of all their products
The Caron Collection The CARON Collection's threads range from exquisite hand-dyed variegated threads in cotton, silk and wool-silk to exotic metallics and shimmering nylon. With a palette of colors that rival nature in depth and subtlety and a dazzling range of texture, the CARON Collection's threads have become a favorite of designers everywhere.
- Thread Equivalents Table The CARON Collections's threads can be used in all kinds of needlework and craft projects. Use the table below as a guide for substituting them for comparable traditional threads. Chart provides equivalents to No. 3, 5 and 8 pearl cotton.
- Free Kids Projects to get kids interested in crafts and stitching
- 20 count cream Irish Linen also offered
- Includes tatting cottons, Pearl cotton, Cordonnet sizes 10 thru 100, Cebelia Crochet cotton as well as others
I am still looking for linen crochet threads. There was a product from Anchor called Artiste that was 100% linen but I only see it available in the UK. Please leave a comment if you have seen it available in other countries.