Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday...new vintage pattern

Happy Friday....and it is a hot one with more triple digit weather. I am so thankful for air conditioning!
I found this really cute crochet pattern for covering clothes hangers and have it now in my ETSY shop. Yeah, I know there are tons out there but this one is a bit different. There are little bumps on each end of the hanger to keep your garment from slipping off.


I need to make a few of these for some chronicly slipping dresses in my closet!

If you are inspired by this patttern, here are some more free ideas:

A lovely shell crochet hanger pattern from DOTTIEANGEL


and Flower trimmed crocheted hangers from FIONA on MARMALADEROSE


And Finally, I love these clothes pin bag patterns on TIPNUT.

Have a happy and safe weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking back sweetie. Keep up the good work.

    Fiona @ MarmaladeRose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I love your pattern!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...