Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Sale on ETSY-get the 15% off sale code here!


Take advantage of this 15% off sale coupon for Historic Needlecraft blog readers: LABORDAY15. 

This coupon is only good for Monday, September 5.

Here are some new listings on ETSY:


 

Woman's Petal Cap Crochet pattern from 1955

Knitted Cover up Bolero  Knitting pattern from 1952

 Round Filet Crochet Doily pattern from 1957

Tatted Lilac Doily 1952 PDF pattern



 

 Baby Bib Crochet pattern from 1952

 

Baby Mittens Thumbless Crochet Pattern PDF 1952

 

Mother and Daughter Crochet Hats 1952 PDF pattern

 

Knitted Lace Collar 1952 PDF pattern

  

Hope you are having a nice holiday weekend so far. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    labor day mattress sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    labor day sales online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...